Here is what you can expect throughout the process of scheduling a portrait session with Sunnvalley Studio.
- Schedule your session 1-2 weeks in advance to secure your date.
- Our studio hours are set to for day time hours, and limited nights and weekends, closed on Sundays and holidays.
- An email or phone number will be required at this time.
SESSION DAY & PAYMENT
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to fill out paperwork and select your session.
- Sessions begin and end on your allotted times.
- Full payment is due day of the session.
- We do not accept payment plans but we do accept credit cards.
- If you realize you do not have a full payment, then we may ask you to reschedule.
- Photos will not be touched until paid in full.
- All rescheduled appointments will need to be secured with a payment since session times may be limited.
AFTER YOUR SESSION
- Portraits are not fully retouched unless purchased.
- Proofs are added to an online gallery within 2 weeks after your session for 180 days. More Info
- No need to check in, we’ll contact you when they are ready and give you access information.
- You can place your order online, or you can come in for a viewing appointment.
- All prints and products must be paid for before they are printed or ordered.
- Prints larger than 13×19 or gift items, or boutique packaging may include shipping and/or packaging fee.
- Prints and gifts may take 4-6 days to process and come in the mail or you pick them up at the studio. We’ll contact you when they arrive.
- Custom projects such as cards, books, and editing can take several days to complete before we order.
Photos are the property of Sunnvalley Studio and protected by the law of copyright. Removing our logo, rephotographing our images are examples infringements. Copyright is available for purchase as a high-res digital image and may not be sold for a profit at any time. We are not obligated to keep your images indefinitely.
No cell photo photos during your sessions!
The photographer’s setups are proprietary.