Professional photographer, Roxanne Herres, of Sunnvalley Studio, has a professional photography studio equipped with lighting, backdrops, technology & experience to provide you with a beautifully crafted head shot portrait. This session includes 5-10 minute session at the studio, 1 retouched image with your choice of 1 digital, 1 4×6 or 1 5×7 or $18.
Sunnvalley can pack up lighting and backgrounds and come to your business.
What to wear for a Business Headshot
Keep it simple and timeless
- Wear a solid color shirt or shirt with jacket. If you are wearing a shirt with a jacket, shirt can have small or minimal pattern. Blouses, sweaters, button shirts all look good as long as they are solid in color.
- Wear makeup, but nothing glossy or shiny
- Minimal, small, or no jewelry
- Make sure your hair is styled and not in a messy bun or updo.
- Wear solid color shirt or shirt with jacket. If you wear a tie make sure it is solid or has subtle colors or patterns.
- If you wear a jacket (not sure if this is required by your employer) wear your best fitting jacket, not to big or too small.
- Make sure your hair is styled and neat before session